Your "Mars Leathers" garment has been manufactured to a high standard of quality control and we therefore extend to you, the original purchaser, a 3 YEAR WARRANTY from the date of purchase, against faulty leather or workmanship under normal use. During the Warranty period, we undertake to rectify any defect in the leather or workmanship free of charge. Our Warranty is subject to your compliance with the following conditions in regard to which our ruling shall be final and conclusive:
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
1. The Warranty extends only to defects in leather or workmanship occurring during normal use of the garment where cared for in accordance with the "Care Instructions" set out below, and does not extend to defects caused by misuse, excessively harsh treatment or other maltreatment, of the garment whether deliberate or accidental.
2. The Warranty does not extend to materials other than leather eg. lining, zippers etc.
3. All transport or postal charges incurred in connection with the Warranty service or replacement will be paid by the purchaser.
4. This warranty card must be produced in order to verify the date of purchase.
5. The benefits given to the purchaser by this Warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the purchaser has in law in respect to the garment and do not exclude and conditions of Warranties which may be mandatorily implied by law.
CARING FOR YOUR "MARS LEATHERS" MOTORCYCLE GARMENT:
1. Apply Joseph Lyddy Dubbin to garment and hang in the sun, or a warm room for several hours.
2. Ensure that the surface of the leather is kept waterproof at all times to minimize the risk of colour run.
3. Immediately the leather gets wet apply a further coat of Joseph Lyddy Dubbin to the garment.