At last the truth can be told......
Never trust a Bob! Here's why:
- Blackadder - Series 2 & 4: "Bob" - short for Kate.
- Twin Peaks: Bob the evil demon.
- DAAS Kapital: Bob the Psychopathic American.(currently no data online)
- DAAS Kapital: Bob Downe.
- The Simpsons: Sideshow Bob.
- Bob Saget - America's Funniest Home Video's "Host" - also Neurotic Clean Freak single father of three young girls who he would rather leave in the care of his two idiot best friends in "Full House."
- Bob Newhart: look at those beady eyes. How many times does he have to get cancelled, only to come back again.
- Murphy Brown: Bob the six toed rat(episode 169:"A Rat's Tale").
- What About Bob?
- Dave: Senator Bob Alexander.
- The American President: Senator Bob Rumson.
- Speed: Bob presses the button that sends the lift to it's doom.(not credited)
- Speed: Bob the driver of the first bus(Wouldn't want to be on it with him would you.)(not credited)
- Bob Roberts.
- The Ref: Bob Burley the head of the Homeowners Association... or whatever it was.
- Mr Dobolina.... Mr Bob Dobalina.
- Robin Willims routines: always seems to be talking to someone nearby called Bob.
- Bob Menzies: Australian Prime Minister who took us into the Vietnam War.
- Bob Hawke: Australian Prime Minister who cried too much.
- Bob Dole: American Presidential candidate for the Republicans... Yes that is all it takes sometimes.
- Bob the Angry Flower. The violence inherent in all bob's.
- Uncle Bob: Best left unsaid.
- Bob for Windows: desktop help interface.
- The Bobs: an acapella band in San Francisco(4 of 'em!!! and one's a girl!!!!)
- "Bob" Dobbs, Jr.: money grubbing deity of the Slacks.
- Bob the bus driver..... driving buses for thirteen years last Friday the thirteenth of 1995.
To add any other examples to this list please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses from those who try to persuade me otherwise.
Beware of Bobs!